Licenses & Certifications
- The Executive leadership Academy Presidential Preparation Class, 2017-2018,
American Academic Leadership Institute (AALI); Sponsored by the
American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) and The Council of
Independent Colleges (CIC).
- Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer, State of Utah. License Number 190683, since February 1994. Passed the Engineer-in-training Examination in April 1993, the Professional Electrical Engineering Examination in October 1993 and the Utah Engineering Law Examination in February 1994.
- Certified Professional Manager, Institute of Certified Professional Managers, James Madison University. Passed the personal, interpersonal, and administrative skills examinations in May 1996. Certification Number 06391.
- Certified Reliability Engineer, American Society of Quality Control. Passed the C.R.E. Examination in October 1996. Certification Number 4320.
- Certified Manufacturing Engineer, Society of Manufacturing Engineers. Passed the CMfgE Examination in January 1997. Certification Number 4100224.
- Licensed Engineer, Egyptian Engineers Association.
- Certificate of License, Alexandria Engineering Organization.