Ph.D. Computer and Information Science, December 1991
- General Robotics and Active Sensory Perception (GRASP) Laboratory. School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania.
- Thesis: Active Observer: A Discrete Event Dynamic System Model for Controlling an Observer Under Uncertainty.
M.S. in Engineering, Computer and Information Science, August 1989 (GPA 4.0)
- School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania.
P.E. Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer
- State of Utah, since February 1994.
CMfgE Certified Manufacturing Engineer
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers, since January 1997.
C.R.E. Certified Reliability Engineer
- American Society of Quality Control, since October 1996.
C.M. Certified Professional Manager
- Institute of Certified Professional Managers, James Madison University, since May 1996.
B.Sc. in Engineering, with Honors, Computer Science and Automatic Control
- June 1988, School of Engineering, Alexandria University.
General Certificate of Education, 5 Advanced and 8 Ordinary Level Subjects
- With Distinction, University of London, England, January 1983 - June 1985.
- Attended Victoria College, Alexandria, from 1977 - 1983.